Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Report


Saturday night Feb 21

I MSN'd with my wife from my cousin/friend Sean's place, we were going to watch UFC. My wife is in our place in Zhangmutou, you can see our picture on the wall behind her. '



Then, I came back to Toronto. We MSN'd again. Sunday Feb22. Actually, sometimes we don't talk a lot, I leave the camera on, she watches me wash dishes, cook, and watches TV, then I might read some stuff while she showers and then comes back. She was mad at me for making her speak Cantonese to my Cantonese friend, and he played stupid and didn't speak Cantonese back. I bet if she had some Hong Bao for him he'd remember his Cantonese real quick.

I like her hair!!!! Then I told her I liked it better than when I was in China last, but of course she remembered that I told her I liked her hair when I was in China and called me on it. So I had to explain that I like her hair more now. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment