Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apr 2 - still in Guizhou

talked to the wifee today on break at work as per usual. I called her a couple of days ago, she was at a karoake, she was only speaking English, I couldn't figure out why. But it was simple, she didn't want her friends to listen. A lot of people in her village ask her if she's pregnant. Nope! Not yet!

I taught her some new words today "staaa-dee" (study) and "praaa.ticse" (practice) I make her say it over so she gets the sounds right.

There are no flights back to Shenzhen this week or next, unless she wants to take a bus to Guiyang then fly to Shenzhen. So she's going to take the train back to Guangzhou, which she doesn't want to do. 18 hours in a seat, and you can't sleep because you need to watch for 'xiao.tou's, thieves.



My blog got another vote!!! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment