Monday, June 29, 2009

Stolen

link -> Not an Accounting Error

The Conservative government has instructed the Royal Canadian Mint to withhold all executive bonuses, as a reaction to a report released on Monday which showed $15.3 million worth of missing gold at the Crown corporation cannot be attributed to an accounting error.
Government


LOL hey Harper, looks like they've already taken their bonuses!!

Government officials are not all stupid. Why tax the people when you can just steal from them? On my way out of Van to HK last month I was asked by an officer when I was boarding the plane "Do you have any money?" Actually, gold is not currently money but I bet he would have been extremely interested in me if I told him so.

And speaking of bullsh!t the immigration officials always want you to produce receipts. No using common sense, like taking my mother 1000 miles inland in China for a wedding. Now I see this. You'd be surprised how many front page pictures in newspapers are photochopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment