Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wow A Human Response!!! from HK Consulate

I got a letter from the government...(in this pseudo-prison)  *sigh*
It occured to me
The suckers had authority
Cold sweatin' as I dwell in my cell
How long has it been?





I sent a letter to the HK consulate on June 30th. I got this response....

*
RE: B053823921/FC1***6029-5743 - IWantMyWifeInCanada.blogspot.com - Permanent Residence in Canada‏


re-canadai​mmig.hkong@​internation​ al.gc.ca Add to contacts
To @Hotmail.com
From: re-canadaimmig.hkong@international.gc.ca
Sent: June 30, 2010 4:27:11 AM
To: @Hotmail.com

This is your new file number B057287495. File is in Officer's reviewing queue.
Thank you for your patience.


Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada, Hong Kong
12/F., Tower 1
Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place
Hong Kong

web Site: http://www.hongkong.gc.ca
email: hkong-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

_______________

This is the letter I sent.

Government of Canada
Canadian Consulate General
Immigration Section, Family Class Processing
12/F, One Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Central
Hong Kong
GPO Box 11142

June 30, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:


I love my wife. I am not happy here


alone.


I don’t understand why it’s taking so long to process her visa. But I do understand that I am free to leave Canada, and have promised her that I would January 1st if no progress is made. This would not benefit Canada economically. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, produce in the manufacturing sector, carry no debt, and am a net saver. These savings will be used to purchase a house and taking debt, or to add to a pool of capital that can be used to fund new businesses and technologies, through the financial markets. My wife also has savings, our combined savings total over x,xxx,xxx RMB. This will be invested in the Canadian or Chinese economy depending on your action or inaction.

Furthermore, my wife and I will have children. Have you looked at HackerWatch.org? There’s a significant amount of activity that originates in China. I obviously can’t predict Black Swans, but if my children end up comprising your grand children’s Facebook accounts or are cyber proxies to the PLA I can point to a butterfly flapping its wings, it would be approximately now.

My children will fight for the land they are born on, and if they are born in China…well, whose army do you want my kids to join?

In closing I would like to wish you a Happy Canada Day! Because this could be my last.


Client ID 6029-5743


P.S. You are more than welcome to put this on file, I am posting this on my blog.


____________________


People keep telling me "She'll be here, don't worry."  Easier said than done when she's freaking out because she misses me and doesn't give a f**k about coming to Canada in the first place just being with me, the officer didn't even ask her if she knew where Canada was before she met me...

I'm sick of being a patient boy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment