Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sept 15 - preacherman

I remember when I was in co-op in Hamilton aeons ago, and when I was waiting for my ride I would watch this southern (white) preacher. He was interesting, talking about fire and demons and angels pitching them into the fire. Then one day, he talked about the differences between men and women.

And in his southern drawl he said "Men, there is only one way to remember your wife's birthday......Just forget it once...." That sumb!tch was right!! Because next year, if I forget, I've been told that I'm getting her a "L o V" bag. Louis Vuitton. f**k. And apparently since I'm such a "xiao qi tiao gong ji" there's no way I'll forget. Canada Post has a special reminder service I'm going to sign up for. < southern drawl > gawdamn < /southern drawl > I feel stupid.



Maybe I can entice her with some 筷子 kuàizi instead, but she'd probably want his and hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment