Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sept 26, 27 - niiiiiiiiigggaaa






- MSN'd with the wife Sat. morning, she pissed me off before MT.

- She keeps asking when I can come to China next. DFK. Don't F'in Know.

- Went out and came back with my friend. My wife was asking where he was going to sleep. I told her definitely not in my bed. She couldn't understand. She said in China when her friends stayed over they would sleep with her.....I tried to explain to her it's ok to us if girls sleep together LOL

My friend made the reference to the Russel Peter's joke "niiiiggga." I actually use that a lot, 那个, nèi gè. I don't think he liked it when we were in the Chinese grocery store and I pointed out how if I ever see black people in there they are going nuts over the cheap chicken. :)

- Sun. morning my wife was happy with her english when she told my friend "Good morning. Do you study English?"

No comments:

Post a Comment