Friday, November 6, 2009

Canadian Immigration Appeal Record details




May 13 - The IAD (Immigration and Appeal Division) received my notice of appeal
November 5 - I received the appeal record

Total wait time 6 months!!!!

-= Pages =-

1-2: Notice of Appeal
3-6: Refusal Letter from Gina Ponziani (scheme)
7: Sponsor Information
8-10: Application for Permanent Resident in Canada (wife)
11-16: Schedule 1 Background (wife)
17-22: Interview Details with malfeasant officer
23-32: Spouse Sponsor Questionnaire
33-34: Marriage record
35-48: Canadian Passport photocopy
49-74: Chinese Passport photocopy
75-76: Notice from Canadian Government to send more documents for original review process
77-80: A letter from my MOTHER describing the wedding and her meeting of my wife
81-83: Letter from me describing our relationship
84: Letter from co-worker
85: Letter from friend
86: Notice of Interview for wife at Hong Kong Consulate - note that it asks for ALL the fricken' documents, pictures, and then some. Then the g0damn officer refused to look at them. And my wife was not happy with the overly expensive 'interpreter' recommended the by the gov't. I'm starting to suspect we needed to bribe him. He didn't believe my wife, thought she was one of the scammers he's had. Dumbass.
89: Immigration reads my emails!!! I told them I was going to visit again!!
90-94: My flight itinerary from my January 2009 trip
95-102: Two , f**king two telephone records from calling my wife. I have a f**king binder full of them. Why wouldn't they include them all?
103: One picture of me and my wife. Not that f**king 300 others I submitted. Not that they would look at them.
104-108: 'Related Cases' - From the original application for temporary visa from the @!#$@ John E. Burroughs. Last line "JEB talked with him at Counter 9." And yes, I can tell you, he's a @!#$@. Regardless of the fact of what he did regarding me, you could tell from talking with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment