Friday, November 13, 2009

Nov 13 - wángbādàn 忘/王八蛋

- talked to the wifey today, we got into a dispute because she says whenever we MSN I'm always 'tired' and then I countered that when we MSN late Fri. nights she's always half asleep because she likes to sleep late. Saturday mornings I usually am a little tired, and she p*sses me off, she takes forever to get on MSN then I have to jet off to Muay Thai and by then she gets into gear and she wants to talk a lot.

So I told her this weekend we'd see the 'truth', which I used shì shí with two different tones (Chinese is fun like that) and she got riled up, called me "wángbādàn!" "wángbādàn". I saw this used on Chinese TV once, so it's not that bad. It's my second favorite phrase I hear her speak, my current fav is "What u doing?" in her accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment