Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jan 4 - Surprise!!! going back to Cali

I talked with my wife, she was in the 'kitchen' at her parents ("wei mein nar"). I referred to the house as 'her house' as we do in Canada, she corrected me and told me it was 'her father's.' I then explained to her I was using a figure of speech, it's understood it's her father.

Later I txt'd her, telling her I have a 'BIG suprise!!'


I booked my ticket to go back to see her in March. I booked a seat behind the 'elite' seats. I figure maybe a tall interesting sports figure will sit there, or someone who has the income to sit there, like Richard Branson. Hopefully I won't get burned and it's a mother with her babies. EVERY flight there is a baby, and EVERY flight it screams. It's the most annoying thing in the world. When my wife and I have kids, I'm waiting until the kid can at least walk.


Regardless of the outcome of the ADR I'm going back. I even wrote that on the ticket when I went to the consultant today. I also gave the consultant receipts from Victoria's Secret and a note from my mother explaining the stuff she bought from there - now that I think about it, I think maybe it's a little odd, your mother helping to buy lingerie for your wife? My grandmother wants more great grand kids, so maybe not.




No comments:

Post a Comment