Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 9 - 兴义 airport closed

talked to the wife for 18:00 minutes exactly just now.

I told her how there are 15 students in my Mandarin class (surprising). She talked about how she did not study English well at home, but better in a class (me too).

She doesn't like how the new puppy doesn't follow her around, and always wants to run off in random places. She said we might not get a dog when she comes here (if).

Her throat is sore. She is bored in Guizhou, and says her friends want her to come visit them in Xīnqiáo 新桥.

She then told me the airport in 兴义 Xīngyì is "off". I then said 关门 guān mén (closed doors). FAAACKKK!!! That means we'll have to take the train to visit her parents. Then take the bus to Guiyang if we want to go to Vietnam. Too many days taken up in travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment