Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I can't speak English f****kk!!

Something funny happened today. I was getting my hair cut at the barber shop run by a Chinese couple. They speak Chinese to me, I speak a little back. Some other immigrants came in (I'm surrounded by immigrants around here, except my wife) when I was in mid hair cut, and not saying anything. These immigrants (emm..Canadians)....spoke Persian (Farsi) I'm pretty sure as their native tongue.

As I was leaving, the hair dresser spoke Chinese too me, and I was acknowledging and listening.

The look on the Persians' face was priceless. They couldn't understand how a white boy was understanding wtf the hair dresser was saying. As in they thought they were hearing Chinese, but I was understanding, so it had to be English, like "Shit, I can't understand English...Am I ok??....F***K!!!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment