Monday, March 30, 2009

Mar 29

Sunday 8:40 am - I called my wife just before going to my Muay Thai white test, to say hi and explain I couldn't call until after 12:00. It was raining pretty hard at her parents. It was raining here in TO too.

Sunday 12:20ish pm Called my wife after my test, she was asleep already.

Monday 12:15 am My wife was watching TV with her parents. She won't be able to return until next Sunday, and she's complaining that it's cold there, it's about 12'C. But of course there is no indoor heating so it's about 10'C inside. The wind was strong and I could hear a rooster sounding off a couple of times. I made a joke that the rooster was my friend, since her friends gave me the nickname "tie gong-ji" translated means "iron rooster" which in Chinese means I'm cheap. I'm a value investor that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment