Saturday, March 28, 2009

No MSN this week

My wife is at her parents. If she had a smart phone I think we could text MSN, but we just talked instead. A few times actually. I'd call, then call her back 10 minutes later so she could go to the washroom. There is some festival going on in her area, it's not related to the lantern festival.

Since there are no pictures, I thought I'd add this



It's a diamond crapper!!! I wonder if thieves would take it, like if before you left the house you took a big dump and then just left it there. You can't exactly put this in a safe.



I just recently watched Slumdog Millionaire. Watch it when you get a chance, you won't feel like you've wasted your time. I think I'll give a copy to the Canadian Immigration Overseers opps I mean Officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment