Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec 21 - in Xingqiao





called the wife this morning at work, she was in bed. Her sister wanted her to shut up I think, I couldn't understand their Guizhou-hua.

Then I just called her, she was in Xingqiao town buying some vegetables I guess with her family. She didn't want her parents to understand her talking, so she was trying to speak English, but speaking worse than she usually does. Couple that with the honking horns of buses whizzing by, and standing in an awkward position to get a signal hurting my bruised ribs (the biggest factor), and I'm F**KING ANNOYED. So I told her I'd call her tomorrow.

I have pictures from Xingqiao in 2006. It's the gateway town to her village. The motorbikes are the most comfortable, I hate riding the "Holy Sh!t" buses as I call them to Muke.

No comments:

Post a Comment