Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dec 31 - Happy NYE!! ADR Notice to Appear received

I called my wife this morning, then just now.

I told her I had a little "surprise!!!" (she knows that word) then told her how I got a "Notice to Appear" for an ADR Conference. ADR=Alternative Dispute Resolution Conference. They must have made this term in the '90s. I'm surprised it arrived so quick.

She thought this was a 'big' surprise. She hopes things go ok, she is still upset at the translator from her interview. Then she told me not to get upset when I'm meeting, she saw me get pissed at the overseer when we tried to get a temporary visa.

My mother knows if things don't go well I'll move there. When I gave her an email about the ADR and the possibility of denial of my wife she said "what is an ADR hearing? Good grief, Charlie Brown- do they want to lose an engineer to China?"


I told my wife on the phone, I'm going to ask the overseers "Whose army do they want our kids to join?" Because if I'm forced there and my kids grow up Chinese citizens and are join/are conscripted to the PLA and are ordered to point their weapons here....fire away boys f**k Rambo ZhōngGuó jiā yóu. 中国 加油 If the script is flipped and they are here I'm sure my wife will have a different view. Me, I'm far beyond driven now.



This isn't just about my wife it's a package deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment