Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dec 24 - Christmas Eve morning

Just got off the phone with the wife. The signal is bad, we dropped the connection twice, and once crossed over to call someone. My wife says it's because so many people are calling each other in China, on account of Christmas. I didn't think that many people gave a crap about Christmas in China, but apparently they do...."U don't undarstand.." she told me....

She is kind of bored, I told her to study English, but she said she wants to if she comes here.

I might end up like this guy, emmigrating.


A would-be immigrant crawls past sunbathers after his arrival on a makeshift boat on the Gran Tarajal beach in Spain's Canary Islands May 5, 2006. Some 38 would-be immigrants arrived at the beach on a makeshift boat and some 39 were intercepted on a makeshift boat off Spain's Canary Island of Fuerteventura on their way to reach European soil from Africa. (REUTERS/Juan Medina)

No comments:

Post a Comment