Monday, May 4, 2009

absolute insanity




Absolute insanity. My wife went to the interview, and the overseer told her she was not credible and a liar. Gina Ponziani Gina Ponziani Gina Ponziani. I think I will coin a new term for this, a "Ponziani scheme." It's quite possible she was under the influence of alcohol or other controlled or banned substances, maybe she took too much Valium that day. I cannot see how this woman would look at all the pictures and legal documents we sent, and still not consider them valid.

My wife did not know my coworker's name that she briefly met when we were together the first time in 2005. LIAR! She did not know exactly how much money I have in my bank account. LIAR!! Well hmm, maybe she doesn't follow stocks like Silver Wheaton, which moved 5%+ today btw. And going by the example of my parents, they don't know how much money each other has still to this day. My company name is an acronym (ABC), my wife doesn't know what the extended form is (A.....B.......C.......) LIAR!!!

Then this woman would not touch the pictures taken from our last trip. Probably because they are FAKE!!! LIAR!!!



This is a picture of my wife uploading the letter to me. You can tell she's upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment