Saturday, May 2, 2009

getting a little nervous





So I got to send pictures to my wife of what she should wear. I hope the interview goes ok, but if you've ever tried to cross the border into the US you know why I'm nervous. I hear stories from my American coworkers about problems coming into Canada. Oh well, I think I can appeal the decision if it gets denied. After the one *ahem clears throat uses official sounding voice* 'officer' I met at the consulate have no confidence in the competency of these people. He even used the words "your wife" then denied the visa. Handling the paperwork, their office staff demonstrated they didn't understand the word 'IF'.

My wife wants to buy me a belated birthday present, his and hers something. She likes his and hers stuff. Watches probably. She always likes expensive stuff too. *sigh* I like the watches I can get at Luohu Shengye Cheng perfectly fine.

While she's in Hong Kong she's going to get her wisdom tooth pulled or something (I can't believe they'll pull it), it's been bothering her. And her ankle looked at, and her wrist, I couldn't really understand her talking about her wrist. Some sort of weird lump.

She's in Shenzhen now. I just tried calling, she must be in the shower. She likes long showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment