Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day! May Day! May Day!

It's the May Day holiday in China. Internet sucks day is more like it. I don't understand China, they spend all this money on these fantabulous buildings, but their internet SUCKS!! Can't burn the internet down if you build it you know.




Too many people are off today (well, it is a holiday, I guess that counts) so the internet is slow, can't MSN with my wife. I'm trying to explain to her to wear nice clothes to the interview. She wanted to wear something almost for a club, so I told her to wear something she can wear to work here. Like a nice business woman looking thing. Of course she wants to buy something expensive, I told her to get something disposable and cheap for the interview *sigh*

The interview costs enough f**king money too for a translator. $500 + $100 per hour after noon CDN yep CDN after that. F**K

No comments:

Post a Comment