Thursday, May 7, 2009

Questions They Will Ask You in Your Canadian Immigration Interview

I got more details from my wife's interrogation.

Among other manipulations, the overseer wench asked her:

1. What company does your husband work for? What does the acronym stand for? What does he do? Give more details. I don't know about you but my wife only knows in general what I do, but we feel it's enough. Do I care to tell her more? No. Does she care to know more? No. There's a million other things to talk about that are more fun.

2. Do you and your husband have any joint investments? Well no dumbass, she can't get into Canada to get her name on anything. And foreigners are not allowed to own property in China last time I checked. Obviously you didn't.

How much money does he have? Well gee, how much did the silver price move yesterday? Let me get my calculator. How many couples actually know exactly each others wealth? Is there a proven reliable statistic on this?

3. When you met, you met his coworker. What is his name? Did he have a girlfriend? Since this obviously has so much to do with your marriage, YOU MUST KNOW THIS.

4. How many people were at your wedding? What time were you married? Even if in your culture the village shows up randomly during the day, and the ceremony happens when it's convenient basically, the dumbasses that interview you expect that you should know the EXACT TIME AND HEADCOUNT, because that's what everyone does right? If you don't know these, then you are a LIAR!!!

Note: When you tell them there was 100-200 people at your wedding, they will hold up a picture from your wedding and say, "Well I don't see 200 people in this picture!!" LIAR!! PIANZI!!!

Then they will grill you that you don't have proof of being together in Year X. Well dumbass, if your technological skills were past the 70s, you would note that jpegs are tagged with "Camera Model" which was released prior to the year in question and I still happen to have that camera model.

No comments:

Post a Comment