Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 11 late



My wife and I talked about her interview and questions the consultant gave her. People keeps asking us why we don't have a baby. I'd rather her come here first, we do some tourism, then she has a baby. But she's starting to want one now. hmmm.



As for our wedding. My wife told the immigration overseer there was 100-200 people there. I told them in the immigration documents 'approximately 250+". 父亲看了,那个记帐本,有230人,还有他们的家人不在记载本里面 Well her father says that 230 men signed the log. So if you include spouses and children, that's an easy 500. There is no way to tell.

I am realising how the immigration officer exploited the fact that my wife and I don't speak the same language, such that her answers weren't EXACTLY on the immigration documents. Petty. And absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment