Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oct 1 - practice English

I practiced English with my wife today on the phone, she complained that she could understand audio tapes fine but not me. It might have been the phones and reception. I taught her 'just' and 'slow' but we made plans to clarify it on MSN.

The immigration consultant I'm using said I'd have to wait a bit more for the 'appeal record.'

From: ___________@hotmail.com
To: ______________@hotmail.com
Subject: Appeal
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:46:45 -0400


Dear 月鹰,

How are you!

I left messages to you today.

The lawyer's assistant told me that you will receive the record soon.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me or the lawyer ____________'s assistant: _______123-456-7890 ext. 227.

Best regards!

Yours truly,

Nice Chinese Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment