Monday, October 5, 2009

Oct 4, 5 - washing machine 有个好梦



Talked to the wifey, she's never used a dryer and couldn't understand that I had to hang/fold my clothes immediately after to avoid wrinkles. She always irons her clothes, and was wondering how my clothes when I arrive to China are so nicely creased. Then when she understood drying machines she got excited but told me she was going to go buy the best one (if she arrives) and I wasn't allowed to be there because of course I'd stop her from buying the biggest rip off and extended warranty.

Today I called her at work, the signal was bad so I called back. I asked her where my freakin' passport was. She didn't do much during the day.

I'm getting good at telling her yǒu gè hào mèng 有个好梦

washing the vegetables in washing machine...LOL...so very Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment