Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oct 29 - far beyond driven

talked to the wifey today for just under 20 minutes. She was asking me when I get to speak to an immigration overseer. She thinks I'm waiting for that, but I'm actually waiting for the damned "blue book" to arrive, then wait for an interview.

I told her I suspect that the Consulate in Hong Kong is taking their time just to spite me. They receive documents, but don't stamp them as 'received' for as long as they can. Why would they try to upset me, when I'll leave? And if the people in immigration don't realize this, but when my wife and I have 2 or more kids, whose army do they want them to join?

I used Songr to find Frank Turner's 'You are My Sunshine.' I'll up it to my wife tomorrow night.

"I'm gonna move to southern China...."





From the Casey Daily Dispatch
Here we see House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr., R-Norwalk (standing on far right) speaking while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford, and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play Solitaire as the House convenes to vote on a new budget.

Also, you’ll notice the guy sitting in front of these two to the right is on Facebook and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment