Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 14 - real estate and names



My wife wanted to see pictures of my sister's cat. She is surprised to see how big the cat is, they don't get that big in China.

Thanks to the gov't being so friggin' slow my wife is in limbo. She wants to return to work, but real estate there is slow, her friends are complaining. She wants to start her own store foremost, but would have to invest into it. Someone that actually wants to start a business and create jobs, the type of person a country needs no?

I taught her the word, 'more', she wrote it down. I also taught her Vietnam.

Améi 阿梅 - her friend's husband is in Vietnam.
YuánPíng 缘苹 - my wife is helping her buy a 'house' in Shenzhen. 365 sq. ft. for 95,000 CDN!!! wtf!!!

Random Thailand picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment