Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DA BA!!!



DA BA!!! 大巴 That's my new favorite Chinese word. It means bus, but makes me think of Teletubbies.

If I was Chinese, I'd start a bus line, Da Ba Buslines. Da Ba!!! Da Ba!!!

My wife and I are taking the bus from the Huang Guang entry point to our place in Dongguan. INVADERS MUST DIE. That's the new Prodigy single. Youtube it. I like it, it's going through my head a lot. The synths are very Chiense-esque if you ask me, go to a disco there you'll see what I mean. Makes me think of entering China too , considering they've always had (at least for the last hundred years or so) a little animosity towards laowai.



My wife has something on her face she's worried about. I showed her the Coach shopping bag. I told her that was the bag she's getting. :) It fits her requirements! I fit two shirts in there. I could have fit a Teletubby too I think. Da Ba!

No comments:

Post a Comment