Saturday, January 3, 2009

the intardet in Jung.guah is slow



I talked with my wife this morning using MSN.

She reminded I have to get chocolate for a few of her friends....only 16!!! Laura Secord here I come!! Maybe I can get some Christmas chocolates on clearance :)

All the computers were not very good according to her. But the internet in general in China is slow. It doesn't make sense, they have all these nice new roads, buildings, skyscrapers in Shanghai, but their internet speeds are second rate. Didn't they just announce a stimulus package? I hope they included internet infrastructure. This gave me an idea - all the new university grads you see at job fairs there, in the thousands, they look like a mosh pit, President Hu just met with grads in Beijing to assure them of jobs etc, they could be employed to police the internet in China, maintain the Great Firewall. Problem solved!!! Awesome internet (using some of the 2 trillion in US debt), and employed grads! I am a friend of China ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment