Thursday, January 1, 2009

Entering Canada vs. China

I applied to China for a visa Dec. 16, I they printed it Dec. 17. It is good for one year. China is a communist country. You know, Iron Curtain, Iron Ricebowl....supposed to be a hard place to deal with no?

What do you think happens when someone from China applies to come to Canada on even just a visitor visa and they have plane tickets back and forth? ...

but we live in a 'free' country, technically, I can say they government SUCKS and not be afraid, but what does that get me?

It's hard trying to explain to my wife how her friend can get a visitor visa in England so easily, I can come to China no problem, but the Canadian government makes us feed paperwork to some guy in a desk in Hong Kong who has nothing to do with her or me...why can't I vote if he keeps his job or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment