Friday, January 2, 2009

WTF is up with women and hand bags????

So I thought it was cool that when I got married to a Chinese girl, that I didn't have to worry about wasting money on a diamond ring....the DeBeers Corp hasn't had a chance to work their brain washing marketing magic in China.

But instead, she wants a handbag! A real one, like this


It's Chugly!!! That's a new word I made up, it's when a Chinese girl wants something ugly. Don't get me started on how she can get a perfectly good functioning fake one, and how a real bag is the biggest waste of money ever. Sure a real bag has a lifetime warranty, but I know that next spring you'll just "have" to have another bag, another fix.

I saw this link, on how women hide their purchases .


I got the go ahead at work today to get this book, too late for this though.



But this whole bag dilemma it makes me upset, because I'm just thinking about compound interest, that's all.

Do you know what that is????

No comments:

Post a Comment