Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a good New Years. Thanks to the Rogers network being overloaded until 1:00am or so, I couldn't call my wife until then. She was in Dongguan when I called. She wants to MSN by webcam, and said she'd call me when she was at a 'Wang ba' - internet cafe.

I just got my Rogers bills and sent them to the Hong Kong Consultate...$120 for December!!!! ouch.. I have to keep my calls to her every day shorter. But everytime I tell her "I have to go", that seems to be a signal to her, that we can talk for 20 more minutes. I don't think women understand this concept, when a man says "I have to go" it means we have to end the conversation in 30 seconds, not start negotiating our next MSN meeting time, or go off on just one more tangent...

I have to find out where to get Coach bags tomorrow from the girls at work, more on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment